30 April 2009

CANDY WINNER FROM FCD BLOG HOP!

I along with the other DT for Firecracker Designs by Pamela would just like to thank all of you who participated in our most recent blog hop and took the time to leave us beautiful comments. As stated, One comment would be randomly drawn to win some candy
So here it is....

comment #Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

33 Timestamp: 2009-04-30 15:33:24 UTC

Thats right..comment #33 which belongs to ANNA BANNANA and here is what she had to say.....

My favorite card was Karyn's - I love the lollipop tree and I had to take a double take when she said the sticks were a bird foot!! HAHAHA!
Anna Banana

Mon Apr 27, 01:51:00 AM 2009

Thank you all for following along!
Anna please email me at sherrimalone1@yahoo.com within the next 48 hours to claim your prize. Please send me your snail mail addy.

If no message is recieved by Saturday Morning at 12pm a new number will be drawn.




2 comments:

kc_froglady said...

WooHoo Congratulations Anna! I am so happy for you!

Cheryl said...

Congratulations Anna!