22 March 2009

Okay so it has been some time since I have posted anything. Things here have been crazy. Between the pregnancy which is now at 19 weeks, YAY and the winter colds and Pnemonia in this house. It has been a crazy time. But I have managed to do some cards. Here is a sneak peak. All cards were made using Firecracker Designs Stamps. You should go check them out. Pamela has created some AMAZING new sets! Click the link on the right side bar to shop. I promise there is more to come. Please dont count me out. Enjoy!







Blessings,

3 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

Wonderful cards Sherri! And YAY glad you are at 19 weeks!!!

by Shelly said...

Glad to see things are good with you! YAYY for 19 weeks!!! I will definitely keep you in my prayers!

Cheryl said...

Sherri these are way too cute. Love everything you did with them. Congrats on the 19 weeks!