13 November 2008

Where have I been...

I'm sure most of you are wondering that...Well, I'm still here and alive! As you all know my DD was really sick for about 2 weeks. Well in the two week time span that led us to this past weekend. I managed to get a cold, have allergies, a sinus infection, strept throat oh and my Darling Husband gave me pink eye...and not in just one eye like his..no I got it in both...So needless to say I have been a wicked case of a mess! I haven't stamped or done anything in a week or so and hope to be back really soon.

BUT, stay tuned because on Saturday morning at 11am EST the DT at firecracker designs are having a blog hop with some candy to be won....You'll start off on Pamelas Page and then follow the links that will lead you back to Pam's and your chance to win some awesome candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See ya Saturday!
Blessings,

1 comments:

Cheryl said...

Sherri hope everyone is feeling terrific soon. Stop over to my blog I have something there for you.