29 November 2008

Sample 2, 3 and 4 and another award!

Wow this has been a busy week. I am so glad its the weekend. However, I still have a Thanksgiving dinner to go to today. I think I have gained like 20 pounds already. Im going on a turkey and pie strike when this is over! LOL! Anyway my post today is short and sweet. I just wanted to show you my samples #2, 3 and 4 for Firecracker Designs by Pamela for the month of December. If you like anything you see please visit her store on my sidebar. You'll wanna visit anyway because she has awesome sales going on right now. Don't wait! Well here they are enjoy:


Also, I recieved another award from Lisa who happens to be on the DT over at FCD with me. I'm so excited to get another award. The best part of all this is in her nomination she says "can you believe she has only been stamping a year?" Why is that significant to me you ask? Well, because in all actuality I have only been stamping for 6 months approx. So, It is a real honor to me that she would compare me to others who have been stamping much longer and to the people that I feel do a fabulous job in creating. So thanks Lisa! I appreciate this.

Blessings,

3 comments:

Heather said...

All three of these cards are fabulous! I love what you did with that FCD stamp set! Great job!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

These are really gorgeous Sherri!! ;) I especially love the bottom one with the sparkle!! So pretty!! TFS! Congrats on your award to!!

Cheryl said...

Sherri I am behind in looking at your blog. These cards are really very pretty and like Vicki I love sparkle so the bottom one is my favorite.