27 November 2008

HaPpY ThaNkSgIviNg!

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you all have a wonderful day and everyone stays SAFE! Oh, and don't eat to much.
Anyway, Here is my first sample for the month of December. I have the sympathy set to work with this month. I actually really like it. What do you think? Please also don't forget to click the links to the other DT girls to see what stamps sets they had for the month and all their beautiful creations. Also, stay tuned for January 10th...as we will be hosting another blog hop with your chance to win some CANDY! I will give you a slight hint as to what the DT and I are doing for January. The title of it is FCD goes ABC! Thats all I will say. Well here is the first DT card for December. Enjoy!


Blessings,

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Sherri what a gorageous card! I really like that butterfly and the colors you have chosen for this one.

Lisa said...

Great card!!! Hope you had a wonderful day! Left you a blog award on my blog