01 November 2008

Happy Saturday....

So, I have had this card and totally forgot to post it. But this is my #4 card for the month of October for Firecracker Designs by Pamela.Its a little late since Halloween is now officially over but I haven't had time to stamp anything else. So here ya go:
On a better note. My little ones fever finally broke after a Thursday night ER trip. Come to find out what her DR said was only a virus turned out to be a UTI and Strept Throat possible tonsilitis. We will get the final results on Monday but in the meantime they have given her antibiotics to control what ever is going on. I feel bad though because her throat is so infected that now when she coughs or sneezes (yeah a cold also) blood comes out from her Tonsils. I wish I could just take it all away for her and make her better. Anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and don't forget to set your clocks back for daylight savings.
Blessings,

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Sherri, this is just darling! :) Love the sparkle bling!! Now...are you ready to work on the next months yet?! :)

Karen from PA said...

This is such an adorable card!!

Cheryl said...

So very cute Sherri!