08 October 2008

Wasn't this sweet...

No stamping from me today because I wanted to take the time out to acknowledge someones RAK to me. When I found out that I made the Design team over at Firecracker Designs I was thrilled. Not only was I thrilled that as a newbie in the stamp world I made it but, my new friend Shelly of delicatedesignsbyshelly was excited for me as well.
She left me a comment saying how happy she was for me and how I am the one who encouraged her to start her own blog as well. (you can see it on my sidebar) Well she asked for my address said she had something for me. This along with a beautiful card congratulating me and another hand stamped item is what I got in the mail from her. I hardly if ever recieve RAK's from anyone...I'm normally the sender of those so I just wanted to take a minute to thank Shelly from the bottom of my heart. That was so sweet and so kind of her!
And here is a picture of what she sent. I love it!

Blessings,

0 comments: