18 October 2008

Shoulda, Coulda but Didn't...

I should have left the feeling blue card for todays post. I knew it was going to be a rough day. My husband has been home from work for the past couple of days and its been nice but my daughter gets to used to it. So he has to go to work today and the whiney, non-listening child has emereged. Is it 3pm yet. LOL!
Anyway, I made this card at the beginning of last week but didn't post it because I have been posting all the SCS challenges and didn't want to do more than one post a day. So here you go. Enjoy;Also, stay tuned for some upcomming BLOG CANDY during the week. You will just love the set I am passing off. Check back for more details at the beginning of the week. Also, stay tuned for some more information on the next FCD Design Teams Blog Hop to take place on November 15th. Wait to you see what the candy is for that one. You don't want to miss it. Well I'm off to start my day and have some coffee. Enjoy your weekend.
Blessings,

1 comments:

Vicki said...

What a beautiful card!! :) Love all those scallops and I'm sending ((HUGS)) your way!! :)