05 October 2008

Pawsitively Frightening...or is it?

Okay, First I wanted to thank all of you for the wonderful comments you have all left on my blog yesterday. I'm glad you liked the challenge we did along with the blog hop. I'm sure there will be another soon so stay tuned for that. If your a first time viewer on the blog hop "POP" challenge just scroll down to the next post.

Now onto todays post. This is my second sample card for Firecracker Designs for the month of October.

I just love this set called Pawsitively Frightening but I really don't like Halloween so this is a bit challenging for me. I'm really satisfied with the outcome of this card though. I think its tooo cute. If you do to you can click HERE and check out the full set. You won't be dissapointed I assure you!

Also, on my sidebar there is a section were you can sign up to follow my blog. Check it out. I'd love to see who is following and even get your feedback.

Have a wonderful night and a great Monday! Until then....
Blessings,

1 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

Well - I can't imagine how anyone could not like Halloween! ;-) But even so - I think your card is just adorable!!!