22 October 2008

More Challenges Please.....

This was posted yesterday for the color combo challenge over at SCS. By the way you can find me over there at SCS by Stamp Happy Mom.
So the colors were Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and Pretty in Pink. So here is what I came up with.

Since I do not post specs on the cards here. You can go to my gallery over at SCS at any time to see the specs or you may message me. I promise to get back to you asap.
Please also don't forget to check the post below for you chance to win some blog candy.
Blessings,

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Great card Sherri! I really need to get back in the swing with those challenges.

by Shelly said...

Love that card... man I'm gonna hafta get me some nesties... just haven't done it yet.

Diane said...

Beautiful Card.......love the colors together!

Vicki said...

What a really pretty card!! The coloring is fabulous as well as that yummy ribbon you've added to this!! WOW!! Thanks for sharing and have a fabulous weekend friend!! :)

Diane said...

Beautiful card, too...the pink and browns are "yummy" together.....very pretty!