06 October 2008

I swear I am addicted....

To brayering that is. Michelle Zindorf is definately and enabler. Wow I love her work and I am really starting to like the work I am doing with the brayer. I wish I was much better but that comes with time. So on that note I will show you my hubbys favorite card that I have made so far using this technique. I hope you enjoy it. Please feel free to leave me comments on my work or what you'd like to see. I love hearing from my readers. Anyway, Here you go: I hope everyone has a happy Monday. I am home with a sick child so it is no fun for me. But maybe just maybe I will get some stamping done.
Blessings,

3 comments:

Vicki said...

WOW! You are doing the Zindorf technique proud here!! :) Love this card and those colors!! Amazing work!! BTW...left you something on my blog, come check it out!! :)

Cheryl said...

What a wonderful card. Beautiful colors for fall.

Libby Hickson said...

You do such beautiful work with a brayer!! I am still afraid of them. :-)