14 October 2008

And More Brayering....

As I said in an earlier post. I look to Michelle Zindorfs blog for inspiration on how to brayer. If you haven't yet seen her work please go to my sidebar to check out her blog. Her work is friggen amazing. I try some techniques on my own and others I try out her step by step tutorials. Todays card is a CASE (copy and share everything) card from her gallery over at SCS (which is another fantastic place) I chose to try and recreate her card. click HERE to see hers and here is mine:

I used a different leaf set than she did and I added crystals, brads and ribbon to mine but keep the same colors. I think this came out fairly well. Enjoy your day.
Blessings,

1 comments:

Cheryl said...

I think this one came out great. I love using that word window punch like that on the side. Great colors.