18 September 2008

Wow Can That Lady Brayer....


Okay, so your wondering who I'm talking about because it certainly isn't me. Anyway this was my 4th attempt at brayering and I have to say other than one screw up it turned out pretty well. BUT, I can't take the credit for this card. It was CASED step by step from Michelle Zindorf's tutorial. The only thing I changed was the image, the background setup and added brads. She is amazing! You all should take a look at her page. Its fantastic. Click HERE to go and see the card she made that I cased and while your there grab a cup of coffee and check out the rest. You'll love it! Enjoy!
Blessings,

4 comments:

Heather Lee-Reppen said...

Your background turned out terrific! Great card!

Libby Hickson said...

Great job Sherri, I love how this turned out! Hmm maybe I need to get over my fear of brayers and try one of Michelle's tutorials....!

kc_froglady said...

You have been tagged :) Hope you will play along. Check out this post to see what I am talking about!
hugs,
Karyn

Vicki said...

You go girl!! You are braver than me!! I haven't tried out any of her techniques yet, but I still want to!! Love this card as well!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend friend!! :)