01 September 2008

Some news can be GOOD news!

Okay so I told you all I have some good news. Well here is its...

I tried out for Firecracker Designs by Pamela's DT back in July. I had only been stamping 3 months at that point and figured there in no way I would make the team. Not with so many talented women out there. But low and behold...I did it! Out of 50 applications they choose only 8 people. Can you believe it, I was 1 of 8. I'm so excited I could scream from the rooftops.

So, let this be a huge lesson to all the "NEWBIE" stampers who feel they aren't ready or aren't talented enough or don't have enough experience to tryout. GO FOR IT! You have nothing to loose and the results in the end just might shock you enough to pee your pants. Ha Ha!

So, I'm sure you wanna see my submissions since I haven't been able to post them until today. Scroll down and check them out. But...be aware, I still don't know how I even made it looking at some of the other submissions. WOW! Well here you go enjoy.

Blessings,











2 comments:

by Shelly said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you! I didn't know you'd only been stamping for 3 months! I've been stamping for 5 years and can't do it as good as you! I can't wait to see all the stuff you get to design! I'm jumping up and down for you!

Send me your address so I can send you some happy mail... I wanted it to be a surprise, but how else could I get your address LOL

Mandy said...

Hooray! Congrats!!