02 September 2008

A little Sharing

So as most of you know on the design teams you have to submit so many cards per month using a single stamp set you recieve. I received my set called "Bridge of Thoughts" see it HERE So this was a hard set for me to work with because it isn't generally one I would have picked. I'm more into the floral and such. Though I liked the challenge I'm pretty pleased with my outcome. I will show you 3 of my 4. Enjoy!







STAY TUNED FOR A SNEAK PEAK ON 4 NEW PREORDER SETS FROM FIRECRACKER DESIGNS. I WILL POST THE LINK AS SOON AS ITS AVAILABLE. YOUR GONNA LOVE THEM.

Blessings,

3 comments:

Heather Lee-Reppen said...

These are beautiful card Sherri! Gret job!

Vicki said...

What gorgeous cards!! You go girl!! :)

kc_froglady said...

I really do like how these turned out and your right sometimes it is a challenge to work with a set and yet look how much you are growing and learning :) I like to take that challenge on too!