18 September 2008

I'm LOVED! or at least I feel it!



So for the very first time I have been blog awarded. This is so exciting. These awards came from Libby one of my fellow DT members over at Firecracker Designs by Pamela. She nominated all of the DT. Wasn't that sweet. I feel blessed today. Thanks Libby. One that note you are supposed to nominate 7 other people and let them know and since I am new to stamping and blogging I am not real familiar with alot of blogs yet. So here I go. These are the ones I frequent and who's ideas and projects inspire me.

Shelly ~ delicatedesignsbyshelly
Michelle ~ Freedom in Creating
Lori ~ Inking Aloud
Karen ~ Karens Escape
Michelle ~ Mommy Time
Beckie ~ Lady Stamper
Pamela ~ Pamelas Gallery


Blessings,

4 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

Yay! I'm so happy to have given you your first blog awards! :-)

Michelle said...

Thank you so much, Sherri ~~ I'm honored!!!

FireCracker082 said...

Thanks Sherri!! And now I know what to do with it...lol......off to post

Karen from PA said...

Thank you, Sherri! I am so humbled that you have chosen to honor me with this. Thank you so much for the beautiful comment you left on my blog. It really touched me.