04 September 2008

Happy Birthday to my Sister...


Okay so in all reality her birthday is tomorrow. But, I will be to busy tomorrow to post this. Though it was already mailed and she probably got it today anyway. If she didn't I sure hope she doesn't stroll onto this blog tonight. LOL!

This card was made by my 3 year old and myself...as you can plainly see in some of the rips and unglued spots. But My little girl wanted to help make Tia's Card so I let her help. I'm sure my sister will appreciate it anyway. Hey it's the thought, right!

But, I can't take credit for the design of this card. It was actually cased completely from Pat Humeniuk who is a stamping up demo. I held a beach swap over at SCS and this (well not this exact) was her card submitted. I LOVED it so much that I duplicated it for my sister.

So, Happy Birthday Kellie! Enjoy your last years in your 20's! Your getting OLD! Love You!

Blessings,

2 comments:

Karen from PA said...

Very pretty card!

I think it is really neat that you "craft" with your daughter--that's what my daughter calls it. She has to work right along beside me. I love that she is so interested in it.

Vicki said...

What a pretty card!! Love the sparkle on the shells!! ;)