04 July 2008

Welcome to My Blog

Well I did it. I finally took the plunge into blogger world. Why you ask? Because I want to be able to keep up in the "stamping world." I have been a scrapbooker for a couple of years and was intoduced to stamping in February of this year and completely fell in love. I find that stamping and card making is my piece of sanity, Hence the title of my blog.

I became a demo for Stampin up in April of this year and consider myself just a hobby demo. But, I also hold 2 stamp classes a month here at my house. I love doing it. Though I am new to the stamp world I have learned quite a bit in the couple months and I love sharing my ambitions and passions with others. I love watching people fall in love with stamping as fast as I did. Its wonderful.

I also joined splitcoaststampers.com and have already met some wonderful and highly talented people on there. The added bonus is learning some fantastic new techniques.

So what are my goals you ask? I'm hoping to master my talent in cardmaking and stamping to eventually become a Design Team Member (aka DT) for some of my favorite companies.
It going to be a long haul and hard work. But I am ready for it. Hopefully someday you will see my name in the spotlights in magazines and on company websites! Until then its just a matter of perfecting my skill.

So, off I go to my stamping studio to accomplish my goals and dreams. Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to introduce yourself. I love meeting new people.

Stay tuned for some added pictures. I haven't figured that out yet. LOL

Blessings

10 comments:

Momerath42 said...

Hi! Momerath42 from SCS here! Your blog looks good so far, good luck with it!
Larynn

Kim Ross said...

Congratulations on your new milestone and welcome to blogland! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome! I've been thinking of creating one myself, just haven't been brave enough to take the plunge yet. Good luck! I will add you to my favorites ;)

Sincerely,
shellylovestostamp from SCS

Lori J said...

Looking good! Can't wait to see more posts. :0)

Jen Z. said...

Sherri,

Looking good! I love the background! Can't wait to see your work when you post it! :)

stampin_in_atlas from SCS (jen)

JULIE said...

Hi,Sherry! I'm waving! Don't be shy about asking for help in the blogs forum on SCS--many have great suggestions and useful tips! And, you can't break anything, so don't be afraid to just "mess around" with it!

Chelsey said...

Congrats on your new blog! I just found your SCS post and thot id comment. I make blog banners (since you were wondering how to liven it up a bit) you can see my work at http://customblogwear.blogspot.com/ and im chelsey aka bubblegum girl at SCS

jody b said...

Congrats on your blog! It's soooo pretty:)

Anonymous said...

hey there! Well done for starting .your blog.............i look forward to seeing it develop :))
Nicki xx

Tegan said...

ooh!!
pretty bg for your blog:D

cant wait to see what you create and share!
have a bril wkend