29 July 2008

Thinking and Thinking

So here is my post today. It's been a couple of days since I have posted but I have been rather busy. I can't believe it is almost the end of July already. Where does the time go?

Specs on this card
Paper ~ SU Certainly Celery, Tempting Turquioise, Barely Bananna and DP
Ink ~ Sponged SU Certainly Celery
Wording ~ Cricut
Accessories ~ Prima Flowers, SU Silver Brads, SU Eyelets, Ranger Glitter Diamonds and Prima Flowers

This card was really simple to do! I seem to like that layout also. Have a wonderful day.

Blessings,

4 comments:

Delicate Designs by Shelly said...

Cute card!

I frequent your site everyday... I just sometimes forget to post...so sorry!

Cris A said...

Pretty card! I love the layout!

Delicate Designs by Shelly said...

Where you been? Things ok?

Karen from PA said...

This is so pretty! I like how you did the background and the way you used the cricut words. I never think to use my cricut for my cards.