20 July 2008

Number 2 and Going Out


Okay so considering that it is 90 something degrees out and its early still. I'm posting this last one for today and then I am going to lay out by the pool because this "Casper" needs a tan. I do have to more to show you but I will post them tomorrow. Today is Sunday and in this house that means "Family Day" so I am getting yelled at to come and swim.

So I call this one "Friendship Pull" here are the specs on this one:

PAPER ~ SU Cardstock in..Pixie Pink, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White and DP paper is from SU Spring Fling Set
FLOWERS ~ All are Primas except the white one is SU's Pretties
INK ~ Stazon Black
EMBELLISHMENTS ~ Brad SU pretties Kit, Ribbon Michaels Dashes, Dots and Checks, Diamond Stickles, SU Crystal Effects and SU Photo Corner Punch

This one took forever to do. I kept walking away from it because it wasn't turning out okay. I guess I lost my "spunk" halfway through it. Well this is the final project and I have to say I am pretty please with it. Minus a few screw ups that "hopefully" only I can see. LOL!

Anyway, enjoy your Sunday the last day of this miserably hot weekend (at least here anyway) I'm going to swim.

Blessings,

2 comments:

Delicate Designs by Shelly said...

Wow your page looks awesome! Love the new look! It really makes your pictures "Pop!". Keep up the good work!

Karen from PA said...

This card is darling. I love the signature. I still haven't figured out how to do that.