25 July 2008

I Love Fall Y'all



YAY! It's finally Friday. My favorite day of the week. I just have one card to show you today than its off to do something fun. Its the first day in several that we are not supposed to get thunderstorms or the slightest bit of rain....Need to go take advantage of that.

Anyway, This scarecrow is so darn cute. This image is from Firecracker Designs. I just love the stamps they have. You should go check them out.

Specs on this card:

PAPER ~ SU Chocholate Chip, Groovy Guava, Whisper White, Certainly Celery and DP
STAMP SET ~ It's Fall Yall FCD and Prints Background from SU
INK ~ Black Stazon and SU Color Pencil and Blender Pens
TOOLS~ SU scallop punch, crimper and cutter
ACCESSORIES ~ Brown Leaf Eyelet, SU Certainly Celery Ribbon, Misc Button, SU Gel Pen

I hope you all enjoy your day!

Blessings,

1 comments:

Karen from PA said...

This is such an adorable card!! Hey, thanks for "stalking" my blog. I'm very flattered.