24 July 2008

Hugs and Kisses

Good Afternoon to all my faithful viewers!
I thought my popcorn cards was my favorite until I created this one today. I just LOVE it. I love everything about it which is weird in a way because I normally don't like any of my creations.
So what do you all think?

Here's the specs on this one:

Paper ~ SU cardstock in Garden Green Ruby Red and So Saffron. DP also from SU
Ink ~ SU Garden Green
Stamp Set ~ Everyday Expressions and So Swirly Jumbo Roller
Flowers ~ Prima
Brad and Crystal Eyelet ~ SU and SU Pretties Kit
Tools ~ SU Cutter, SU Ticket Corner Punch
Misc ~ Ribbon off a flower boquet from my Birthday and Ranger Glitter Diamonds.


Well I'm off now. Its a cold and rainy day so there will be no outdoor play today. I guess its "Princess" movies all day with the little one. I hope you all enjoy your day today. Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday.

Blessings,

1 comments:

Doris said...

elegant and cute card, love that green base with swirls, lovely!