22 July 2008

Happy Birthday in Heaven!




Today is a happy and sad day for me. Its my Dad's 59th birthday...But, he isn't here to celebrate it with me! He is having his party in Heaven this year! It's been 4 months now since he suddenly left and everyone says the days get easier. I'm hoping they are right because mine are getting sadder!

Anyway on another note that isn't so sad, it's beautiful outside today and I think the daughter and I are going to enjoy the pool. So I need to hurry this post up she is impatient!

Okay this cards is called "MUNCH LOVE" and is dedicated to my father on his birthday!

Happy Birthday Daddy! I love you and miss you terribly.


Materials Used:
STAMP SET ~ Treat Yourself from SU
PAPER ~ SU Cardstock in Real Red, Summer of Sun and Whisper White
INK ~ Black Stazon
RIBBON ~ Michaels "Dashes, Dots and Checks"
MARKER ~ SU yoyo yellow and barely bananna
FLOWERS ~ Primas
TOOLS ~ SU cutter, Fiskars Hole Punch
ACCESSORIES ~ Crystal Brad, Ranger Glitter Diamonds, Pop Dots and Tombow Permanant Adhesives.

Have a wonderful day every one. Don't forget to hug and kiss the ones you love today!


Blessings,




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your dad! my dad died when i was 28,(over 17 years ago) and it was (and at times is)very hard at first. love softens the edges and memories make it easier to reminisce and laugh more. it doesn't necessarily get "easier" just more bearable. your sadness is normal as is missing him terribly. you loved him, so the pain doesn't just go away because he's deceased, but the memories make it easier in time, i am very sorry about your dad. i love mine very much, so i understand where you are coming from. he's watching and protecting you every day.
janice