13 July 2008

Happy Almost Birthday


Okay so.....I made myself an early Birthday Card. Yeah I know its tomorrow but I will be to busy then. So another year has gone by. Where does the time go? It seems like yesterday I was in school wishing to be an "adult." Boy o' Boy does time fly. Now I have the little girl that wants so badly to be the "big" girl.
Anyway....I just wanted to post these to cards really quickly before I head off to enjoy the day. I'm really sorry about the crappy lighting on them. I have to fix that. BTW...does anyone know how you make a watermark for your cards and how to add a fancy signature? Please share your knowledge!

Have a great Sunday
Blessings

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have some very nice projects to share on your blog! Welcome to the blogging world! Hope you have fun with it :)

Cindy
(cindy_canada)