21 July 2008

Love you "LATTE"


Good Morning Everyone! So here is my post for today. This one is "Latte Love" (I'm cracking myself up with these original titles) So anyway, I love the colors on this card. I don't know why but I'm addicted to green pink and browns lately. So as far as the materials for this one, here ya go:

PAPER ~ SU chocholate chip, pretty in pink, whisper white and dp polka dots
FLOWERS~ Prima for the green and pink, SU pretties for the white
STAMP SET ~ SU Treat Yourself (this is my favorite set. It's so versatile!)
BRAD ~ SU pretties kit
BUTTONS ~ Off a shirt never worn. lol
RIBBON ~ Michaels white "go with the grain"
TOOLS ~ SU trimmer, and SU ticket corner punch

So if this card inspires anyone and you choose to remake it. Please send me a pic. I love this card and this stampset and would like to see what others can do with them.
By the way, I still haven't figured out the watermark for my cards. Can anyone help on that.

Well I am off to enjoy the day! See ya tomorrow.

Blessings,



1 comments:

Cris A said...

Cute card! I love those colors!